Tomorrow, Tuesday, the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, & Pensions is conducting a hearing on “Current Mine Safety Disasters: Issues and Challenges.”
It begins at 10:00 am, EST.
Here’s the list of witnesses:
- Kevin Stricklin, (Administration for Coal Mine Safety & Health, MSHA) Arlington
- Dr. Jeffrey Kohler (Assoc. Director for Mine Safety & Health Research) Pittsburgh.
- Joseph Osterman, (Managing Director, NTSB) D.C.
- Dennis O’Dell (Administrator for Health & Safety, UMW) Fairfax, VA.
- Robert Ferriter (Director of Mine Safety & Health Program, Colorado School of Mines) Lakewood
- Bruce Watzman, (Vice President for Safety and Health) DC